For questions or to book a class, call, email, or leave a comment!

Lindsey
324-2954

linz8928@aol.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Book a Class

Grocery Smarts is officially up and running in Las Vegas and I'm excited to get YOU on my class calendar! To book a free class for your organization, church group, or to host an in-home class, just give me a call!
A little extra info about what I do...
~All Coupon Classes are FREE!
~The Store Shopping Lists provided by Grocery Smarts are always open and available to anyone to use! You don't even have to register or give your email address to use it.
~The class runs about an hour (maybe a bit longer if we chat).
~I'll teach you how to use the lists to combine store sales with coupons you get from the Sunday paper. Done properly with coupons, you can literally cut your grocery bill in half!
~I'll show you my "Less than 5 Minutes a Week" coupon organization method.
~I'll answer any questions you have and will provide continued support through this blog, email, and of course you can always call me later with any questions!
~AND, because I don't pay full price for anything... through Grocery Smarts I can offer exclusive discounts on the Las Vegas Review Journal for $0.75 per Sunday edition!

Need an incentive?
~Get 8 or more NEW moms to attend your class and receive a $20 gift card to either Smiths or Albertsons. (It's not much, but anything helps these days)!
~Get 12 or more NEW moms at a class, and I will teach you and a friend advanced couponing!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

wow, so you are an instructor now?? I was wondering if you knew when the ad for this Thanksgiving week will show up??? I thought it was usually on Wed.

Mandy Frehner said...

Hey, will you be back doing classes the end of Feb.? I was talking to the enrichment lady in our ward on Sunday and they would love to have a class for enrichment in Feb. She said Wed. are the night we have the church, but let me know if that works for you. That would take the place of my coupon class since it would be people from my ward. Thanks!