For questions or to book a class, call, email, or leave a comment!

Lindsey
324-2954

linz8928@aol.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Don't Forget to check Grocery Smarts!


I scored big time at CVS today! After ECB's and coupons, I ended up getting money back! I made one big mistake though, I didn't check the Grocery Smarts website right before I went to CVS. I checked it the day before, and the list wasn't done. I figured they wouldn't update it on Thanksgiving, but I was wrong! If I had checked it, I would have made like 5 more dollars on my transactions. You live, you learn. I still got all this free stuff, it was fun!
Transaction 1- 2 color juice lip glosses (I paid for that with 5 ECB's and like $9 oop)
Transaction 2- foundation powder, razors, and 1 gatorade
Transaction 3-lotion, facial towlettes, 1 gatorade
Transaction 4- shampoo, conditioner, gatorade, and toothpastes
Transaction 5- mineral make up and nail color
Each transaction I got ECB's back to pay for the next transaction. I had to add in candy bars to even a couple of the transactions out! Exciting!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

SIGN ME UP, I would love to have a party, just let me know what to do.