For questions or to book a class, call, email, or leave a comment!

Lindsey
324-2954

linz8928@aol.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Smiths...hidden deal!


I had a great trip to Smiths today! I saved $142.53 and only spent $66.31. That is 68% savings. You might be wondering why I have 24 lbs. of chuck steak...I am in a freezer meal group who feeds 18 families!
HIDDEN DEAL: Anyway, I did buy 5 Betty Crocker fruit snacks with my purchase and I was very excited to see that my fruit snacks triggered a catalina for $3.50 off of my next purchase! The catalina will keep printing through 2/22. If you buy 3 Betty Crocker fruit shapes, Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups, or Fruit Stickerz, you will recieve a $1.50 off next purchase. If you buy 4, you get a $2.50 off next purchase, and 5 or more, you'll get $3.50 off your next purchase. They were a great deal this week anyway, I think I'll go back for more and keep those catalinas coming!

2 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

You always find the best hidden catalina deals. Keep 'em coming!

Laura H said...

Nice job Lindsey!!!!
I just got back from my sister's coupon party with "THE SARAH KAY". I think she made my sister a believer in coupons.
I'm thinking about doing a coupon party for the people at work. Tell me when your ready.