For questions or to book a class, call, email, or leave a comment!

Lindsey
324-2954

linz8928@aol.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Case Lot Sales are coming!

When I was at Smiths today I noticed a sign that said Case Lot Sales coming April 1st! If you are running low on canned goods, you might want to wait a few weeks to stock up! There is more than just canned goods in the case lot sales, but that is what I get most excited about. Remember, no matter how cheap it is, it is not a good deal unless you will use it! And it is easy to buy too much during these sales. Make sure you look at the expiration dates and plan on how much you will consume before it goes bad!

1 comment:

Laura H said...

YEAH!!! I am getting 2 case of Kroger Mac and Cheese. It's the best thing I ever bought. My kids wont even eat the Kraft kind.